Start a new topic
Solved

Call Forwarding > Cannot hear callers

I forward my VOIP number to my mobile device, but I cannot hear people when they call.  They can hear me fine.

Hi Justin

We have just upgraded our App to use a premium codec. You do not need to forward to your mobile any more as the app will be free to receive calls( forwards cost money)

Hi Fresh Man

I've been following previous posts regarding the use of two devices on the same account. Given what you mentioned in your reply to Justin

"You do not need to forward to your mobile any more as the app will be free to receive calls".

Does that mean I can have a device at home(using the app) as well as using my mobile(using the app)  to receive calls. How does this work?

Thinking of creating an account but still trying to figure out what hardware I'll need. In this day  and age don't really want to get a hardware VOIP phone, only for home use.

Regards Herman

Hi Herman,

You may only have your account registered on 1 device at any given time. With regards to hardware you could get the mobile app and answer your phone from anywhere as the app does support push notifications meaning it doesnt need to stay open to receive a call.

Login or Signup to post a comment