Start a new topic
Solved

Phone off line after working seamlessly for 4 months. Restarted phone and router numerous times. Any advice?

4 people have this problem

Hi, I'm experiencing a the same issue. On dashboard it show sits offline. When I make a call it only beeps.

Hi Laurette

It should be fixed for you now. We replied via your ticket

Hi, I'm experiencing a the same issue. On dashboard it shows offline and phone does not register from Mobile device. Timed out, please try again later

Hi Sarel

All looks good on our side. Please reset your mobile application and set it up again

I am having the same issue. the app failes to register and on the PC it says "connection timed out, try again"

Hi Faiyaz

I have reset your account and it will work once the back end guys match your password and flush out our blacklist server. They should have this done at about 08:00 and then you will be good to go

1 person likes this

thanks, its working now 

Great news

Hi Please Help, Please reset my account, have tried registration of all numbers, keeps giving message, “connection has timed out” Please assist. Regards Doreen

Hi Doreen

I see a config issue on the account and I have requested the Dev guys to reset. Should happen at about 08:00

Hi Doreen

It has been successfully reset

Login or Signup to post a comment