Start a new topic
Solved

Call quality is terrible & I'm using call forwarding

My FreshPhone setup is that all calls to my FP number are forwarded to my cellphone.

The call quality is terrible. It cuts out all the time. And this isn't because I'm using an app or a SIP phone - the call is being forwarded directly from FP to my cellphone. 

My cellphone does not normally have any signal issues but I always have a poor connection when I receive my forwarded calls.

I am using 5G and I am using my cellphone abd the fresh phone app

Hi Quawnieg,

Will it be possible to use a Wifi connection to test making calls on?

Hi Marcel

Any feedback with regards to my last question?

I haven't received a call on my Freshphone number to be able to check.

Why is the call quality so bad. I have no problem hearing the recipient but they can' t hear me. I literally have to scream into the phone. According to one recipient I called said I soibd like I am in a wind tunnel. Is there any way of improving the sound quality

I am currently experiencing this issue. Was there any solution??

The call quality on the application does depend on the connection at the time of the call.

If the call quality is still an issue may I suggest switching to a different connection on the phone? For example, if you are using mobile data try switching to the WiFi instead or vise versa.

Seems to be working fine now, thank you

Hi Marcel

Does the issue persist if you forward to a different device/phone number?

Hi Marcel

I see there was a call on the 10th May, but it was cancelled before it was answered. Is there any way you can test your forward quality from another phone? 

Hi Quawnieg,

Please advise the internet connection you are using when making the calls out. Also advise what device you are using the freshphone account on. 

Login or Signup to post a comment