Start a new topic

Redeem voucher

Can't find the redeem voucher on billing and account

7 people have this question

Hi Rochelle, are you getting an error when redeeming the voucher?

There is no option to redeem the voucher

If you log into https://tms.freshphone.co.za and click on Billing and accounts, you will see there is a place to redeem the voucher.

Thanks, found it

Hi, it seems like I can't redeem my voucher as nothing happens when I click submit

Hi Moloko

I have created a ticket for you to help resolve your issue

thanks

Great

Hi, I cannot find the button on the RHS as per the previous comments in order to load my voucher. Can you please assist?

Pls do for me as well, thank you.
Could you please help to redeem voucher....nothing under Billing /Account on my LHS? Thanks

I had this problem when I started. After looking carefully I found the tab on the right hand side. This was a year ago so unless the layout has changed that's where to look.

Hi George, 

Thank you. 

Hi - thanks for the response. I have looked on the RHS and LHS but there is nothing under Accounts nor Billing and Accounts. I wanted to test to the UK as the number was restricted and the video did not really help. Helpdesk has done something to lift the UK but not sure until I test, so guess I must load some R s. Many  thanks

Hi, I also cannot find the redeem voucher section on billing and account. Everything else went smoothly.

Not sure why were not able to redeem it either. I just did it from your account with no issues.

Login or Signup to post a comment