Start a new topic
Solved

Top up problem

Hi, I'm trying to top up on TMS. When I select to be redirected to payment gateway, I get error message:404 - File or directory not found.

Hi Lloyd

We do not save credit card details at all, you need to enter them each time you make a payment through the payment gateway

I would like to top up but need to change card details for payment. Tried several times but there isn't exactly somewhere to do this is there?

Hi Thabo

I was replying to Modern communication, who is the last post on the forum.

My apologies.

Thanks

Hi I never logged a ticket. Please probe if someone is using number fraudulently

Hi

I have replied to your private ticket.

Thanks

kindly credit  my account  for me debit  went through  4times R100 x4  but not credited 

Hi Mohamed

To top up, please follow the below:

Please login to your TMS account, https://tms.freshphone.co.za/

Select the account number you would like to access.

On the dashboard, on the billing and account tab (Bottom left)

Please click top-up and follow the prompts.

To start the porting process please login to your TMS: https://tms.freshphone.co.za/

- Select your account

- Select DID manager on the Left hand panel

- Select Telephone Numbers

- Select "Port my geographical number"

- Follow the prompts and complete the porting application form

- Upload all documents and submit your submission.

Please DO NOT cancel your line with your current provider, only cancel it once the port has been successful, The provider will receive a port out notification and they should automatically cancel your line, however always best to follow up with a call to them to confirm the cancellation on the line.

We cannot port a cancelled/suspended line.

Porting takes between 7-21 days.

Thanks

Hi there - I want to top up my account. Where do I start. My Freshphone App usually shows how much credit there is in my account next to my allocated 087 number. However it now shows nothing. Not even 0.00 - see attchment

I also want to port my current Telkom number. When I login to my account it asks me to choose a new 087 number. This does not make sense

Hi Charlotte

Please send your query/error to billing@freshphone.co.za

Hi Fresh Man

I am getting the attached error when trying to top up, this comes up when I am being redirected to payment gateway

I can not seem to be able to top up my account. It comes up with this message.

We had an issue with PayGate this morning, It has been resolved. Please try to make payment again.

Hi Fresh Man

I ma getting the attached error when trying to top up, this comes up when im being redirected to payment gateway

Hi Mayur,

We did have an issue with the payment gateway it was resolved a few days ago, please could you confirm if there is still an issue?

Login or Signup to post a comment