Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

11 people have this question

Good Day John

I have generated a ticket for your query.
I will respond via the ticket.

Regards
Freshman 

Hi Fresh Man,

I have signed up for a Neotel 012 number in 2014 - I have used this number until recently, but it was a prepaid contract - I have a invoice from 2015 when I changed it to prepaid. Can you port this number or can I apply for a new device and 012 number.

what about person that using neotel before and now i want to port it to your network

Hi Johan

Unfortunately Neotel have stopped accepting any more port outs.

You can definitely get an 012 number from us. Our system works on VoIP devices which we do not sell. You can get these devices on Takealot or Loot. Yealink is a good make. Or you may use our free Mobile App.

If you are keen, sign up on our website, you will get some free airtime to test us out and you can download FreshPHONE mobile app from the app stores to assist in testing. Once you are happy, request the 012 number and we will add it to your account ( R25 once off for a geographical number)

If you are happy with the App then keep using it, or you can purchase a VoIP phone

Hi Fresh Man,

I wish to proceed with the 012 number - what are the procedure to get 1.

Please fist signup for a freshphone account: https://www.freshphone.co.za/sign-up/
The service will have no monthly fees, only airtime purchase via credit card only.

Yes you are able to purchase a geographical number 

- Once off cost of R25.00 per number
- Provide a proof of residence 

We will then generate an invoice to be paid via credit card. 
Once paid your number will be allocated 

Please send URL to purchase a geographical number - I am already registered with freshphone

Where can I get a link to a "Resubmission Form"?

A friend has been instructed to resubmit his porting application, but does not really want to pay again since it was a Telkom fault

Thank you

Hi Chris

The resubmission link is on the port rejection email that was sent to your friend.

If he cannot find it, please send a request to port@freshphone.co.za

Thanks

Hi Max

Neotel have stopped porting their prepaid numbers away unfortunately. In other words, you can't port that number

Hi Len

The 087 number is the actual SIP Trunk. Your ported number will point at that trunk. We can't remove the 087 number and still keep the Trunk functional

I currently have an 011 number which used to be with Telkom but it has been ported to Vodacom. Now I would like to port it to Fresh. Can it be done?

Hi Alta,

I will ask our porting department to assist. 

@porting please assist the client. 

Hi Johan

billing@freshphone.co.za is the email address to send your request to

Hi Adenaan,

Thank you.