Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

11 people have this question

I have change your caller ID so that your ported number appears on your app. Your ported number will only be active tommorrow as it is only porting tonight.

How does one even respond to a ticket... I just get an email telling me a ticket has been opened, but no way of accessing it. When I email back I'm told in the email "we don't do support, contact the forum".

Hi Adenaan,

Once you have filled out the porting document on our side, Freshphone will take care of the porting from Telkom to our system. Your landline will be activate on our system on the 4th of December. 

Thank you. 

Hi Richard

Yes, You can order geographical numbers. Simply send a mail to billing@freshphone.co.za. I am directing you to the correct email address, so please don't worry about the auto-response you get straight away when mailing this email address

Hi, Once my Telkom number has been ported, how do I link it to my FreshPhone account?

Hi Eric, 

We have escalated the matter with the network operator. 

Hi Haroon,

I see that you did in fact make a payment for the porting fee, however I do not see a porting application completed for the above mentioned number. I have searched by your email address as well, however there is no application active for that number.

Please send an email to port@freshphone.co.za with the ported number, your FreshPhone account number as well as the date you made the payment and one of our porting administrators will be in touch with the application link needed in order for us to process the application and get your number ported.

Hope you find the above in order.

Regards,

FreshMan

You should see “Ticket Status” on the top right.

yes thank you, all sorted

Hi Rupert, 

Once your number has successfully ported, we add the number to your account automatically. 

Hi Richard,

All you need to do is reply to the email you received from the portal. 

Thank you. 

Hi Erc,

I can confirm that our porting authorities have updated their routing and the number is now woking

Hi Paul 

You may port your number away after a year, yes.

Thanks Ebrahim.

@FreshIT - that only works when you use the email address that the ticket is associated with...so not that simple if you're careful about spam!

Good Day Paul,

Your request will be forwarded to our porting department who will assist you shortly.

Regards

Freshman