Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

11 people have this question

Hi Nic,

Please send an email to port@freshphone.co.za, with your FreshPhone account number as well as the ported number, in order for us to investigate further. 

Regards,

FreshPhone

I initiated a cancellation with Telkom yesterday and registered here today. Will it be a problem porting my Telkom number when there is a pending cancellation (effective 13 July)?

Hi Johannes,

If you filled out the porting documents on our side you will not need to contact Telkom. 

Thank you. 

If it is an 011 Geographical number I see no reason as to why it shouldn't be able to be ported. 

you should only cancel telkom landline after regestring with freshphone, but with me I was still being charged by telkom after I had cancelled with them, so you might be lucky

Hi, I have paid the R150 for the Telkom porting, Where do I go to complete the porting process?

Perhaps an update to this sticky post? Process, links, payment options etc......

started a topic 3 years ago

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Rhyn,

If you have emailed the docs to us already, one of our porting people will be in touch with you on Monday.

Hi  Chamunorwa

Please send a request to billing@freshphone.co.za.

Thanks

I've also completed payment, however the link to proceed to the document submission does not seem to respond. I do not wish to repeat the payment please. I have emailed port@freshphone.co.za

So my number was ported and it's showing up in my DID manager and can set it as my caller ID, but when I phone the number it says the number does not exist and when I call from the phone it shows the ported number? What's the point of porting the number if you can't call it and it's just an caller ID no one can call back to?

Still waiting for any information / response to Porting requested, and paid for 4 weeks ago! 

What do I have to do to get a RESPONSE!!!

Hi Karen,

Thank you. 

Hi Andre

Please be advised that Porting take place anywhere between 5pm - midnight. Your number should be active.

Please test your number again and advise.

If your number is still not working, please log a ticket at port@freshphone.co.za

Hi Theo,

Please send your query though to port@freshphone.co.za and one of our agents will attend to your query.

Regards,

FreshMan

Login or Signup to post a comment