Liquid error: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass
Start a new topic

Account Inactive

Have had a Freshphone number for a few years already. A number of people have attempted to contact me on it recently, but the number does not ring or go to voicemail, it just disconnects.

I just tried calling from the number in question and it states that the account is not active.

In the TMS/portal it states quite clearly that the RICA documents are in order, that the device status is online and active and that the email address for the voicemail is set up correctly.

I cannot see any facility in the TMS/Portal to activate the number

Hi Craig

Kindly be advised that your account has been scrapped, as you have not used your account for sometime and you will need to sign up for a new account.

Kindly sign up using the below link and please use the "existing user option":

Thanks

I was under the impression that accounts did not have a time limit to deactivating based on usage.

In addition, I just attempted to sign up again using existing user option as you advised and all I get is a pop-up with no indication what the issue is

Your account will be cancelled after 6 months of no usage, please see below:

I sent you a sign up link via the ticket I created for you.

Thanks

I received no notifications from Freshphone stating that the account/number was expiring on the registered email address.

I attempted signing up using the link provided, it too does not work (although it does now let me login to existing account), but no 087 numbers are provided (the loading icon is all that is shown).

Please try signing up using a different browser.

https://freshphone.co.za/sign-up/

Thanks

I have tried the various browsers, the result is the same.

I am going to hand the ticket I have with you over to our support team to assist further.

Thanks

Not sure I will be using Freshphone or Euphoria going forward to be quite honest. The cancellation of the number/account with no warning and the issues related to "sign up" have left a rather bad taste and very little faith in the service or the companies associated.

HI Craig

The sign up page was upgraded this weekend.  I have just tested and I can not recreate the issue that you are having signing up.  Which part of the signup process are you experiencing the issue in?

Hi Craig

Your account has been reactivated and it is online.

Hope you have a great day.

1 person likes this

Hi Fresh Man

Thank you for the update. It seems to be working and am pleased that I did not lose the number. Will ensure that the number is utilised often so as not to run the risk of it being deactivated.

Hi Craig

After investigation, it seems to be a gremlin somewhere that scrapped the account. It has been reported to Dev and they are investigating. As long as there is a call incoming or outgoing within the last 6 months you do not have to worry about getting scrapped.

Thank you for your understanding

Login or Signup to post a comment