Liquid error: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass
Start a new topic
Solved

Path Busy

Please HELP

I have a Yearlink W60B/W56H phone with a D-Link DR825 router.

My ISP is AFRIHOST

With Freshphone

Ever since I got the phone I have had problems :

Every day I have to reboot the phone to get it to work. Most times , after a reboot , can make a call , then cannot make a second call – have to reboot.

Shows ‘Path Busy’

Can u plse suggest what I can do to rectify – Freshphone have on multiple occasions indicated what I can try , but to no avail.

They have even connected(via teamviewer) to my system – to check all settings etc – but no luck

This has been going on for a couple of months now , with no success – plse help

1 Comment

Please upgrade the firmware for your handset and base station. This can be done by following the steps below: 

1. Download  the latest firmware for your base station and W56H handset. The base  station that you currently have is a W60B, please download W60B-77.83.0.85.rom and W56H-61.83.0.90.rom for the handset. 

2. Please log in to the web interface of the phone to upgrade the firmware. 

3.  Once logged in go to Settings->Upgrade->Select the firmware for  the base station that you have downloaded and press 'Upgrade'. The upgrade  may take some time please do not reboot or close the tab while the  upgrade is busy. The same would have to be done for the handset upgrade. 

Please let me know if anything is unclear or if you would like me to elaborate further. 
Login or Signup to post a comment