Start a new topic
Solved

Phone off line after working seamlessly for 4 months. Restarted phone and router numerous times. Any advice?

4 people have this problem

phone offline for the last few days after topping up wallet

Having the same problem for the last two days! Any response?

Hi there  @Vincent Vlok

I've responded to your personal ticket you logged.

The error :

Its a logging in error with the wrong credentials.

Kind Regards 

Fresh Tech

Hi I can't make call or receive any call as this going on for 1week and now there is no one that can assist me it say offline how do I got this promble sorted out as this is my main line to make calls
Hi I'm struggling to sort this problem of offline my phone can't make or receive calls as it is stuck on offline and freshphone refuse to assist me regarding this issue it is the worst thing ever to try to get hold of freshphone please someone assist
jpg
Hi I'm struggling to sort this problem of offline my phone can't make or receive calls as it is stuck on offline and freshphone refuse to assist me regarding this issue it is the worst thing ever to try to get hold of freshphone please someone assist
jpg

still offline no use full info as to how to resole the issue  some help would be good 

Hi I trying to get assist and freshphone refuse to help me my phone is offline and I can't make or receive call this is going on for a 1 week i have email freshphone more that ten times and no response please can someone assist me it is urgent thanks

Same problem. After over a year of no problems my phone status is now offline and will not register.

My Fresh account works perfectly but my mothers one worked perfectly for a month and suddenly stopped last week. Even configured another phone but it remains offline. Fault appears to be on the Freshphone side. Please can you investigate. Thanks
My phone number is offline for the past 13th days it not registering to the server

We are dealing with these on a case by case scenario via email/tickets. If you haven't already, please send a mail to help@freshphone.co.za.

There might be info that we require which should not be put on a public forum

it would appear that none of our issues are being resolved to anyone' satisfaction. sent email to help desk automated reply basic not interested

i think i will search and find another supplier 

Hi Alan

We did reply to you earlier. Did you not receive it? We have tested your account and it is definitely working without issues. We received your mail at 11:07 and replied at 11:21

Login or Signup to post a comment