Start a new topic

Online payment not possible on 09.11.2019

This is the error message being displayed today (09.11.2019) when trying to make an online payment to top up airtime: 'There seems to have been a problem please reload the page. If the problem persists please notify us with the problem and we will resolve it as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.'

Any news on when the problem would be addressed and fixed?

2 people have this question

i have the same issue as well. Been trying to buy airtime since Monday 30th December 2019.

One of my clients has had the same issue and message. Have logged a ticket but lets see. 

There seems to have been a problem please reload the page. If the problem persists please notify us with the problem and we will resolve it as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also getting the above message for the past few days and it's not just my account. Please advise?

Still the same this morning. Could we have some form of feedback on the issue?
Is this a system wide issue affecting all users or just specific accounts?

Currently trying to stop people from changing away from the Fresphone service, pretty hard when having zero info to pass on regarding resolution :/

Thank you for your patience,

Please be advised that the Paygate problem has been resolved and you can now top up your airtime.

I have responded to you via email 

Thanks

Fresh Admin

I have the same problem and was told that its been escalated. That was 24 hours ago and still broken. I suppose this is to be expected when running a shoe string support operation especially during the holidays. Well its a sad way to bring in the new year, but looks like I'm gonna have to jump ship as I can't topup my prepaid account... What a pity.

I am also trying to topup my prepaid account, but receive a message: There seems to have been a problem please reload the page. If the problem persists please notify us with the problem and we will resolve it as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.'

I will be grateful if this can be sorted out as soon as possible.

Regards,

Hannes

Login or Signup to post a comment