Start a new topic

setting up Fanvil x1 on freshphone

please help me set up a fanvil x1 voip phone on the freshphone platform.

PLEASE HELP WITH SETTING UP FRSHPHONE USING THE FANVIL X1 VOIP PHONE. PLS DONT DIRECT ME TO ANY OF YOUR FORUM ANSWERS, THEY DO NOT COVER THE X1 FANVIL VOIP PHONE>.

Hi Jonathan

Setting up a Fanvil requires the SIP Username, SIP Server and SIP password. If you have entered all those details correctly in the correct places and you are still not getting it to work, then your ISP or router is blocking it from registering. Below are the steps to set it up. Check that SIP ALG has been deactivated on your routers firewall/security settings.

thank you, my registration issue is resolved. I have another question regarding the charges.I have a prepaid account with freshphone, I made a call to a cell phone and checked that after a 2 minute call, my balance dropped by R2 , is that correct or is there something I have not done correctly. my dashboard does show that my device is offline but I am able to make and receive calls. I am on an uncapped Rain wifi package.

another question, can I use my voip phone and the android app version of freshphone at the same time or does it have to be only one of the 2 being used and registered on freshphone. I am unable to receive calls to the voip phone, how do I fix this please

I am unable to receive calls to my voip handset, I have turned off the divert to my cell number and still no incoming calls to voip, please help

Hi Jonathan

79c per minute ex VAT

You cant use the same account on 2 devices at the same time

The Android App is saving your registration. You need to install it again and then click reset application before calls will be received

Login or Signup to post a comment