Start a new topic
Solved

error: "call cannot be completed because maximum simultaneous International call limit reached".

Hi there. I am unable to call internationally today (Australian and New Zealand landline). This seems to be the case for my Freshphone 087 number linked to my ported Telkom number and my 087 number on my cellphone on which I use the Freshphone app. On my landline I get the error: "call cannot be completed because maximum simultaneous International call limit reached". I notice my landline using a Grandstream HT802 is connected with 19ms latency and my cellular phone is connected with a latency of 260ms. There is enough airtime on both. I notice that in the call history on the Freshphone TMS website that the Australian and New Zealand calls have invalid (c) instead of answered or cancelled. I have restarted my Fibre Modem Router and Grandstream but it has not helped. I received a call from the Australian landline number this Friday. The Grandstream configuration web page shows the Grandstream is connected and registered and going on and off hook. I am unsure what the problem is and seems new.

2 people have this problem

I am getting the same issue.

Will try to call on mobile data instead of using Afrihost Fibre data to rule out Afrihost problem. Just tried. Same problem. Any suggestions for a Freshphone alternative?

HI all we have resolved the issue when dialing internationally. Please let me know if you still have issues. The max sim calls reached shouldn't be an issue you should be able to make at least 1 call at a time. Please advise if the issues remains.

This does seem to be solved. Call to Australia cellphone worked using Freshphone app and mobile data. Not sure about landline to Australia phone with Afrihost fibre yet
Login or Signup to post a comment