Start a new topic

Porting from neotel to freshphone

Hi. I need to port my number that starts with 012 from neotel to freshphone. How do I go about that?

4 people have this question

Hi Mpusheng, 

If you have signed up already you can start this process from the FreshPHONE TMS. Click on DID's and top right port my number. If you have not yet signed up you need to do that first.

I tried to sign up but it couldn't happen successfully because has required verification code that I don't know where to find it.

I did that an my money is gone no feedback

Can you please assiste with this. I follwed all instructions and paid 

@Mpusheng, please check your SPAM folder, it may have been sent there, if it was please try sign up again and watch that folder.

@Alfonso, I have chatted to the porting/billing dept, someone will assist you as soon as they can.

Hi Alfonso

I see a ticket generated from you on Friday with the below response.

Thank you for your mail.

Paying for your port is the first step in the process, once you have paid it re-directs you to complete the porting application and upload your ID and bill.
Did you complete this process?

Please advise and we will assist.

can someone call me Porting and other info Jianni 0723857977

Hi Jianni,

We dont have a call center, please supply us with any questions and we will be happy to answer them.

Hi,

Have you managed to get assistance in porting from Neotel?

I need to follow the process but skeptical due to your concerning post.

I use my number for business, in Durban. Neotel not helpful at all.

I ported from Neotel to Freshphone. The quality of the call is not so good. So far is working A ok.  

Hi Alfonso

Are the calls cutting or is the call quality poor? This may be a connectivity issue.

We use Telkom WiFi Rooter but still the quality of the calls is a concern. Very poor and cutting sometimes

Hi Alfonso

Are you using an Android version of the FreshPHONE app?

If you are go to the Settings menu( top right)

Go To Preferences

Go To Sound\

Go to Advanced

Set the Enable Playback Buffering to "Never"

What are the settings to check on Apple phone. I want to try it on my iPhone
Login or Signup to post a comment