Start a new topic
Answered

Fanvil G100S settings

Greetings. I've just setup the basic options on the VoIP gateway and after the registration failed initially, it somehow started working. Is there any special config I need to do on the gateway, like under advanced settings or phone settings (besides changing the codec to G.729) for everything to work properly?

Best Answer

Hi Martin, 

Please check anything that says FROM or the Caller ID display, if this is not set to the 087 number it might have issues. We would set any ported number CLI on our side.

Ok, so it's not working 100%, registration fails on occasion and I can only make outgoing calls, incoming calls go straight to voicemail.
Answer

Hi Martin, 

Please check anything that says FROM or the Caller ID display, if this is not set to the 087 number it might have issues. We would set any ported number CLI on our side.

I dont see any failed registrations in the logs, your account appears to be online too, is this issue still occurring?

Seems to have been stable since I had the issues in the beginning.

Are there any settings I need to tweak to get everything working optimally?

To be honest we dont work with a lot of fanvil's. I think if everything is working dont make any changes!

OK, thanks. Seems to be working OK for now.

Login or Signup to post a comment