Start a new topic
Solved

I'm trying to access the Sign Up page and the page won't load properly. My browser gives the following error:

tms.freshphone.co.za uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on Wednesday, 29 August 2018, 2:00:00 PM. The current time is 11 January 2019, 14:54. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

I've tried using my cellphone and the page doesn't load either.

1 person has this problem

I'm getting the same on the control panel tms.freshphone.co.za. 

It's weird because it worked yesterday. Probably an old backup got restored.

I have the same problem, tms.freshphone.co.za; it works one day and then the next day one cannot get in, even taking a chance & going into "Advanced" method. It says beware of "Malware"! My account with FreshPhone is not available to open on their website. Who is going to respond from FreshPhone? I need to port number transferred and to activate a VOIP phone! Bob

I was about to post the same issue.  Was working fine up to sometime last week I think but today I get the expired certificate warning as per Robert's post.

We appologize for the expired certificate, we are waiting on a re-issue from digicert. If you click on advanced and say proceed to site you should still be able to access the TMS site. I have an open case with Digicert to expedite this request. 

Cool, but why does the cert say it expired in August?

I had to use an old one rather than remove the certificate all together.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment