Start a new topic
Solved

IP being blocked / unable to register

My IP is being blocked again:

I do not know why the old forum post was deleted: http://help.freshphone.co.za/discussions/topics/1700001208 (see: screenshot)

Nothing changed on my side. Support will accuse me of using wrong credentials but nothing changed:

Why is freshphone not competent enough to solve this issue? Why was my old topic deleted?

Thanks , i have no idea what i done, or how, but its working now :)

i am however battling with the tms site, extremely slow

I am aware of some performance issues on the TMS, it should be better now though.

Hi @FreshMan 

urgent help needed pls :)

our outgoing line with your service has been running along for almost a month, no issues, and suddenly today(without any changes), my server seems to be blocked from accessing your server :(

All sorted!

Thank you very much for all your assistance and patience , good service is very scarce these days

for anyone having a similar weird issue with freepbx and service suddenly offline / getting blocked, we had to add a fromuser tag on our outbound calls, as it was being presented to FreshPhone as *

My IP seems to have become blocked.

All was working fine.

I registered for a second account and used the incorrect password.

Now my IP address seems to have been blacklisted / blocked on sip1.freshphone.co.za

My public IP address is: 154.66.155.183

How long before "fail2ban" removes the block?

Can you investigate & advise.

"fail2ban" seems to have removed the block / expired the block.
All working again.
Thanks

Hi Alberto

The Blacklisting of IP's is cleaned out every 8 hours

Hi, have registered for the fresh phone status showing not activated.  I am also trying to port my Neotel number nothing seems to work.  This is frustrating as you offered a service but there is no consultant to help. Billing details and payment details do not work either.

Hi Sherona

Send a mail to our consultants on help@freshphone.co.za

Login or Signup to post a comment