Start a new topic

Unable to purchase airtime

I am struggling to buy airtime since Tuesday. I was able to topup with R100, but needed more. I get the same error message that the screen was unable to load after I have typed in my card details.

I have send mails to billing@freshphone.co.za and freshphone@euphoria.co.za, but didn't get any assistance. The mail to freshpone@euphoria.co.za was returned as undeliverable!

Please assist. I need airtime urgently.

1 person has this question

Thanks Fresh Man. Is there any other way to buy airtime? I am probably going to run out today.

I today experienced the same problem. How did you resolve it?

I have been trying to load airtime since lunchtime yesterday. The payment portal appears to be out of order.

Hi I also have the same problem. Please advise

I'm also experiencing the same problem .and its frustrating .

Same issue here

Has anybodies problem been solved? I still can't buy airtime. Any other VOIP suggestions?

Hi all, my issue was resolved with an update on my account details by freshphone, screenshot attached

Hi Gawie, I unfortunately cant read the details of your screenshot. I went to my account details and just made an update but I am not entering any bank account details. 

Hi all, my issue has also been resolved now. After reading Gawie's screenshot above, I checked my account details. My email addresses on my account and billing details matched but I still couldn't make a payment. Then I noticed my phone number on the billing details was missing the initial '0'. Once I put this in, my payment went through.

I again added all my information and updated it and yes, after a few times doing it, I have been able to buy airtime again

Thank you for your patience,

Please be advised that the Paygate problem has been resolved and you can now top up your airtime.

Hi, I see that my RICA status changed. Why is that? I have uploaded my ID again....

Hi Noblec551

Kindly advise if you are still experiencing this problem.

Thanks

Problem solved, thanks for your prompt assistance.

Login or Signup to post a comment