Start a new topic
Answered

FreshPHONE - Check Account Expiry Date

Hi, I remember when I signed up, that there was mention of the fact that once your FreshPHONE account is up and running, you need to make OR receive a call within a 6 month period, so as to keep the service active.

Based on this, my real question is, is this still applicable? And secondly is there a notification that FreshPHONE will send to a customer, should they be close to a date where a call needs to be made or received?

Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi Odwa,

I hope you are well. Once you have ported your number to us the account will stay open indefinitely.

Thank you. 

Hi Odwa,

I hope you are well. As the Freshphone network grows we are going to implement parameters to that effect, at the moment there is no such regulations in place regarding the expiration of an account. If the account is inactive within a certain amount of time, a call will be made to the client to find out if they still want to continue there service with us. This will only be applicable to clients that have not ported their number to the Freshphone network.

Thank you.  

Hi there, thanks for the response.

I am one of the clients that has ported a fixed line number to the Freshphone service. So would that mean that there is no expiry parameter associated with my account?

And I am just asking for clarity on this, as I would like to avoid having this services expire unexpectedly.

Thanks.

Answer

Hi Odwa,

I hope you are well. Once you have ported your number to us the account will stay open indefinitely.

Thank you. 

1 person likes this

Hi,

Thanks for that confirmation. I'm much clearer now and I won't panic about this going forward.

Cheers. :)

Hi Odwa,

Thank you. 

Login or Signup to post a comment