Start a new topic
Solved

Top Up Problem

Hi, I'm trying to top up on TMS. When I select to be redirected to payment gateway, I get error message:404 - File or directory not found.

Hi Trishen,

We have just fixed this issue, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please let me know if there are any further issues.

I'm using debit mastercard to topup but there is an error all the time, what could be the problem, is there othere method like EFT payment?

Hi Moloke,

We only support credit cards and do not process EFT payments for Freshphone unfortunately. 

S what must I do , your method is very discrminitory why only one method so we registered as client to support you guys think twice

Introduce eft payment to allow those vulnerable people to have access to your system payment

Moloke, only supporting a credit card is not discriminatory. We do not employ an accounts team to process EFT payments, if we were to do that we would need to start charging for our service which is against our policy.

Our service is a cloud service designed for residential use not for business use. Unfortunately this comes with some limitations such as only being able to purchase airtime via a creditcard. 

If you would like to use a business service which can cater to EFT payments please use our business platform @ www.euphoria.co.za

Login or Signup to post a comment