Liquid error: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass
I have three questions.
1. How do I change my device status from being "off line"?
2. Can I buy a more desirable number from you? I would be interested in a 021 (Cape Town) number. Is that possible?
Lastly I just want to make sure that I am on the right track with this. I need all calls made to this number to be (immediately) diverted to my cell phone as the intent is that there isn't actually going to be another phone other than my cell phone. Can I set it up to do this?
Thanks in advance.
I hope you are well.
1. The account needs to be registered on a device that supports SIP. As you mentioned in your third question you will be diverting the calls to your cell number, so the account does not need to be online.
2. That will not be possible from our side. You will need to port a geographical number to our system, we will only be able to issue you 087 numbers.
3. Please see the screenshot below. You will be able to find the divert calls feature on your Freshphone TMS, tick the box, enter the desired number and finally click on "Update" to confirm the changes.