Start a new topic

Porting forms

your porting info refers to "A signed authorised order form and personal authorisation letter. (To be completed online)"

How? Where?

Thanks.

1 person has this question

Hi Steve

Please send your query to port@freshphone.co.za

Just put a response on the Forum then we all know.

Good Day,

Once you have signed up for your FreshPhone account and paid the porting fee, you will be redirected to the porting application form which you will complete and sign online and then return back to the submission site to upload the completed application along with your Telephone bill and ID copy.

Hope you find the above in order.

Regards,

FreshPhone Porting

Hi There where do I need to upload my telkom bill i already loaded my ID.thx

All 3 documents are uploaded on the same form. Then I submitted the first time I made a mistake on the form and I was able to submit a second request using the same documents.

Hi Pierre,

Please follow the steps in the PDF attached, in order to port your current number to FreshPhone. 

All porting documents (Telephone bill, ID and completed porting application) will need to be uploaded via the Formstack link once you have paid for the porting fee.

Regards,

FreshPhone Porting

pdf
Hi I did not upload my telkom bil or id once paid the R150 how can i reload the docs. Thanks

Hi Pierre,

Please send a mail to port@freshphone.co.za and we will send you a link that will allow you to bypass the payment prompt. You will then be able to upload your docs as required.

Hope you find the above in order.

Regards,

FreshPorting

Login or Signup to post a comment