Start a new topic

Multiple SIP Lines on a single account

Hi All

Is it possible to set up multiple SIP lines on a single account? I would like to use Freshphone for my family and give each one a different number. Setting up new accounts for the kids is a challenge due to RICA requirements (they don't have municipality bills, even though I think they should :-) )

Thanks

Hi Richard, 

We are ROTFL...

You could add accounts to your existing one, if you go to the sign-up page you will see that the option is made available, you can select a new DID for each person. 

Hi Richard, Currently our sign up page / existing user addition is having a bit of trouble, We will let you know when it has been fixed. 

Ok, so on the Sign-Up page, I enter (for example) my sons email address under "Verify Email" and use my details under "Existing Login Details". So I will be the "User" and have multiple "Accounts" underneath me. I have created a "User" using my sons email address. Can this be deleted. I have deleted the account underneath it.

Yes, you can please email the email address that needs to be deleted to freshman@euphoria.co.za and we will remove it for you.

Once you have added the multiple SIP accounts under your email login/user please be so kind as to only upload each respective person's ID as Rica documents, we will be able to approve it for you 

Hi is this function fixed, I would like to have 3 numbers in my account to use the airtime

Hi Darren, 

Yes, it is indeed. 

Here is a recap on how to:

1. Navigate to the FreshPhone website.

2. Click the sign-up link

3. Select Existing customer 

4. Complete the credentials section to log in

5. Now select one number and tick the T's and C's as well as the "You are not a robot" box and proceed it should then tell you that your registration has been completed 

Repeat this for any additional DID's. 

You will then find then listed under your profile when you log on to the portal. 

Billing Note: The accounts will need airtime to be loaded individually. 

As they are still technically separate accounts they will not be linked in this way. 

Login or Signup to post a comment