Start a new topic
Solved

Ported Telkom number not working

The ported Telkom number shows in the DID Manager panel, but if the number is called there is no response/ not available.

Hi Henry,

Please advise on what information they need from us. 

I suppose the SIP NR and all other set-up info Wirulink would need to configure the router so that when I get it, it can be plugged in and will work . Hope I'm explaining myself clearly? You have also asked for pics of my telephone which I will be using, I have sent it but have had no feedback yet. Greetings. Monty Montgomery.

Hi. My ported number has been working perfectly for the last few months, but today whenever I call the ported telkom number I get the automated response that the number is not on the Euphoria network. Any suggestions?

Hi Andrew,

I tested the number on my side and the number rings, I did not receive a message stating the number is not with us. Please test the number and advise if the issue persists. 

Thank you. 

Issue resolved many thanks to Fresh Man

I have now find out that my cordless telephones are NOT VoIP compatible. I want to cry!!! Will have to try and find compatible VoIP phone first.

Hi, my ported Telkom number works when it is dialled from a cell phone but friends dialling from a fixed Telkom landline get an engaged signal. Could Telkom have disconnected the number when my service with them was cancelled and how can I resolve?

Best regards

Thank you very much for this wonderful news. Will look into it.
Login or Signup to post a comment