Liquid error: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass
Start a new topic
Answered

How do I set up a Huawei B315 with my Analogue phone?

Configuring Huawei B315 for use with Fresh PHONE 

STEP  1 Log on to your Huawei B315
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Navigate to the Settings tab expand the Security menu then click on SIP ALG Settings.
This setting needs to be Disabled as it might cause dropped calls or loss of registration.

Thereafter you may update the voice settings as per the example is shown below:

STEP  2 Setting up the SIP Server
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Navigate to VoIP menu and click on SIP Server and enter the server details (check your accounts dashboard) an example is indicated in the screenshot below:

STEP 3 Add the SIP Account
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you should be able to see a Registered , registration status once you have added the SIP Account to the device if this is not the case review the configuration settings as well as the SIP credentials you have inserted.

Remember: SIP Account & Username must consist of your 11 digit Username  (check your account dashboard)

STEP  4 Connect the Analogue phone to the Huawei B315

There you go! Now you just need to get calling. 

Best Answer

Good Day,

I have a Huawei B315 and connected an analogue phone to it.  I followed all of the steps as per above, but in the end the B315 still does not register to the SIP server. I then inserted the IP address of sip1.freshphone.co.za which is 41.221.5.251 into the SIP server domain name block in SIP Server settings and voilah, it works.

Hi Gerard

I sent them and checked your IP, it is in the Blacklist due to an incorrect username or Authentication name being used. Please send any replies from now on to the ticket and not to this Forum post

Hi . I am trying to configure  Voip on my Huawei B315 . I have done the process as per your instruction . It says registered for a few hours and then goes unregistered .  

Hi there.

Please send in a ticket as I think the Public IP might be blacklisted again.

Login or Signup to post a comment