Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

3 people have this question

Hi there. I received the following email from Freshphone this morning:

Dear Customer,

Please note that the porting process for FP-PORTv2-00316 has been successful.

Your number will be ported on December 04 2018.

Kind regards,
The FreshPHONE Porting Department

I just need to confirm the following: Do I cancel the landline with Telkom or is this automatically taken care of in the porting process? If I have to cancel the landline, do I have to wait until December 04 before cancelling the landline?

Thank you

Hi Adenaan,

Once you have filled out the porting document on our side, Freshphone will take care of the porting from Telkom to our system. Your landline will be activate on our system on the 4th of December. 

Thank you. 

I just created a FreshPHONE account and completed the RICA process.
I now want to port my Telkom landline number, but I get an error message: There seems to have been a problem please reload the page. If the problem persists please notify us with the problem and we will resolve it as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please let me know once this has been sorted.

Thanks!

Hi Andre,

I hope you are well. I will create a private ticket for you regarding this query. 

Thank you. 

Hi there, I ported my landline number using your porting service. I was told that porting would be done on the 4th of December, and I now see the number under my DID. But my physical landline is still active. I thought that the landline with Telkom is automatically cancelled as part of this process. Is my thinking correct or do I still have to cancel the landline with Telkom myself? If it is the latter, can I go ahead and do so? FP-PORTv2-00316

Hi Adenaan,

I will create a private ticket regarding your query. 

Thank you. 

Login or Signup to post a comment