Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

7 people have this question

If I a register a new Geographical VoIP number from you, will I be able to port it to another VoIP provider in the future, should the need arise?

Hi ARF

You can open a new account in any name you like and port to us as long as the Account Holders details are represented on the porting docs. 

Hi Uniotec

As long as it is Geographical then yes. Very soon, 087 numbers are going to be allowed to port as well

Hi, I bought a business entity that was using Neotel prepaid number. I've been using this number for years. I want to port but ownership shows previous owner. Help Max

Hi Max

Neotel have stopped porting their prepaid numbers away unfortunately. In other words, you can't port that number

Hi, I want to port my Telkom home number but after I made the payment of R155.25 your website refuses to let me upload the documentation you need.How can I resume or who can help me. Thanks

Hi Schalk,

I will ask Porting to get in touch with you as soon as they are back tomorrow.

Hi I made the payment, uploaded the docs and received a confirmation mail on 3 sept. Said 1 to 3 weeks for porting to be done. More than 3 week have now passed and no new information/ update. What is happening?

Still waiting for any information / response to Porting requested, and paid for 4 weeks ago! 

What do I have to do to get a RESPONSE!!!

Hi Grant

The Porting email address is port@freshphone.co.za, they will be able to update you

Hi Grant, we will send you a response via our ticket system shortly.

I have received notice of the completion of the porting. How do I setup my IOS app to show that it is using the ported number?

I have change your caller ID so that your ported number appears on your app. Your ported number will only be active tommorrow as it is only porting tonight.

Login or Signup to post a comment