Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

7 people have this question

Hi Keegan

No this will not affect your port negatively.

I currently have an 011 number which used to be with Telkom but it has been ported to Vodacom. Now I would like to port it to Fresh. Can it be done?

If it is an 011 Geographical number I see no reason as to why it shouldn't be able to be ported. 

Perhaps an update to this sticky post? Process, links, payment options etc......

started a topic 3 years ago

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

The porting process is the most tedious, complicated process ever of the 21st century. Imagine my 74 year old grandfather, to whom I suggested your service, also moving from Neotel, tringy to do this. It will be hell. One doesnt have this kind of thing , submitting forms, digitally signing them, downloading them, uploading them, scanning documents and saving them for upload, getting authorisation from a near extinct company on letterheads etc, with other networks. You send a sms request, and a few hours later its done. Euphoria is bragged about on sites like Business Tech with headings like : Euphoria Telecom’s legacy of innovation is set to continue under new management. Theres no innovation here. 

Hi Morne

Thank you very much for your feedback. We do definitely agree with you, but alas, this is not our process.

The porting process is followed as per ICASA requirements. It is their process, not Freshphone's or Euphoria's. All Telecom companies have to follow this process

Hi All, 

Please note that we can now manage porting through the Freshphone website. Please click here for all porting releated questions - https://www.freshphone.co.za/porting/

Please be aware of the following important information, 

Please DO NOT cancel your line with your current provider, only cancel it once the port has been successful, The provider will receive a port out notification and they should automatically cancel your line, however always best to follow up with a call to them to confirm the cancellation on the line.

We cannot port a cancelled/suspended line.

Porting takes between 7-21 days.

The cost of porting is R135 excluding VAT. Payment of this must be made via credit card before the porting can take place.

Porting happens between 4pm and midnight on the day porting is selected. 

Hi, I have applied to port my geographic number from Neotel with everything done (online application form filled in and sent as well payment made and acknowledged). How do I get to know on how far the porting process is by now, as I am worried about Neotel's imminent shutdown (30 June'19) and do not want to lose my number? Looking forward to your help!!! Thanks
Hi May your please assist me with port for my Neotel numbers 011 025 7977 and 011 025 8030
Hi I need help porting my Neotel number to fresh phones how do I do it

Create a Fresh phone account for yourself via the link below:

https://www.freshphone.co.za/sign-up/

You can use your Neotel Welcome mailer as your proof of ownership.

Request your P000... account number from Neotel and insure you have this filled in on your port application.

Once you have this information please follow the porting instructions below:

https://www.freshphone.co.za/porting/

what about person that using neotel before and now i want to port it to your network

Hi Akinsanya

If you search for Neotel Porting on this forum you will find many matches with a step by step guide for the exact question that you are asking

Hi  Earnest

I need assistance to port our Neotel number. I tried reading the instructions on where to go to port but I don't seem to see the icons mentioned. please assist. 

Regards, 

Angeline

Login or Signup to post a comment