Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

4 people have this question

Thank you for the prompt response. I think the safest is then to hold off on the porting for now. I'll cancel the internet subscription as soon as my fibre is active, and then port at the same time.

If my Telkom landline number was already ported to another ISP, can you port it to Freshphone?

The CRDB shows

011xxxxxxx has been ported and is serviced by ICONGNP.

Is it possible to get another geographical number allocated to replace my 087 number. I no longer have an active Telkom account/number

Hi,

We want to port our telkom number over, but it says we need to have an application form on hand.

Where is this application form?
Do we fill it out after we have completed payment?

Hi Gail

I have responded via the ticket created.

Hi, I have completed the porting process from my side however haven't heard anything. Is there a way I can see the progress of the port?

Hi Peter-John,

Your port application was received and you should have received an automated response acknowledging that your port application was approved and submitted to our porting authorities shortly after you completed it online. 

It is currently still with our porting authorities, however I have just followed up on the application as I can see that it has taken slightly longer than usual.

You should get an email with the confirmed porting date as soon as the application has been accepted.

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused.

Login or Signup to post a comment