Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

4 people have this question

you should only cancel telkom landline after regestring with freshphone, but with me I was still being charged by telkom after I had cancelled with them, so you might be lucky

Hi, I have paid the R150 for the Telkom porting, Where do I go to complete the porting process?

Perhaps an update to this sticky post? Process, links, payment options etc......

started a topic 3 years ago

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Rhyn,

If you have emailed the docs to us already, one of our porting people will be in touch with you on Monday.

I've also completed payment, however the link to proceed to the document submission does not seem to respond. I do not wish to repeat the payment please. I have emailed port@freshphone.co.za

Hi Karen,

Thank you. 

Hi Theo,

Please send your query though to port@freshphone.co.za and one of our agents will attend to your query.

Regards,

FreshMan

My facility has stopped showing the number of the person calling me.  Is their a setting I need to 'reset'?

Just a quicky - can we port numbers from Nexus? Or only Telkom? It's a geographical number (Cape Town 021)... 

Nexus has been taken over by WebAfrica and I don't want to use them anymore, but freshphone seems good.

Hi Paul, 

You can port both numbers to the same FreshPhone account. 

Please note that when dealing with ISDN, specific rules and guidelines must be followed.

Please email freshman@euphoria.co.za with the details of this port and our porting department will assist you with the correct process to follow. 

I have had confirmation that my telkom number has been ported.  What is the process from hereon please.

Hi Rudolph

Please can you provide us with more detail. What device you use? Which account are you referring to? I can see 2 under your name

If I port my geographic number at 08:00 tomorrow (Monday) morning will the port go through? Or do I have to wait till 16:00 to initiate the port?

How long does it take you to port from Telkom? Telkom takes over a month to cancel and i am trying to reducing double billing.  If i cancel the Telkom account now, and sign up for your porting service now, will you be able to port within the month? 

Hi Nadir,

I hope you are well. Please be advised that the porting process takes between 7-21 days. Its best to submit the porting documents to us at the beginning of the month to reduce double billing. I apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Thank you. 

Login or Signup to post a comment