Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

4 people have this question

Hi Haroon,

I see that you did in fact make a payment for the porting fee, however I do not see a porting application completed for the above mentioned number. I have searched by your email address as well, however there is no application active for that number.

Please send an email to port@freshphone.co.za with the ported number, your FreshPhone account number as well as the date you made the payment and one of our porting administrators will be in touch with the application link needed in order for us to process the application and get your number ported.

Hope you find the above in order.

Regards,

FreshMan

You should see “Ticket Status” on the top right.

yes thank you, all sorted

Hi Rupert, 

Once your number has successfully ported, we add the number to your account automatically. 

Hi Richard,

All you need to do is reply to the email you received from the portal. 

Thank you. 

Hi Erc,

I can confirm that our porting authorities have updated their routing and the number is now woking

Thanks Ebrahim.

@FreshIT - that only works when you use the email address that the ticket is associated with...so not that simple if you're careful about spam!

Good Day Paul,

Your request will be forwarded to our porting department who will assist you shortly.

Regards

Freshman 

Hi. What will happen to your telkom telephone landline after it has been ported to freshphone? Will it just be switched off?
I have a very strange problem. I ported my Telkom number across in Sept 2017. I then tried to get my Telkom account cancelled. This went on for months and just last month my account was eventually cancelled. The porting working awesomely before, but now I have a funny one. When I dial my ported number from a cell phone it works perfectly, but when I dial it from a Telkom land-line it says number doe not exist. This is now particularly after Telkom finally cancelled my account so I suspect some routing updates need to me made again?

Hi Kurt,

I will create a private ticket regarding your query. 

Thank you. 

Porting application for 27879437174

My fibre connection has been delayed and I am still using ADSL. I am worried that when the port happens my Telkom line and ADSL will be cut off. If possible please delay the port by 14 days. Alternatively please cancel the port and reapply later.

Hi,

I did the port application and got a confirmation date 30/01/2018, I can see that my number is under DID manager.

My concern is that my telkom account is still active though? Do you cancel the account on my behalf or must cancel with them directly?

Hi Grant

Now that it has ported, your Telkom account can be cancelled ( unless you have adsl connectivity with Telkom, then don't cancel that part of it.)

This is something that you will need to do as the Telkom account holder

Good Day John

I have generated a ticket for your query.
I will respond via the ticket.

Regards
Freshman 

Login or Signup to post a comment