Liquid error: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass
Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

10 people have this question

still not working

Hi Fresh Man Referred a friend. Her single Telkom line was signed up under a business account. Can she port this 011 geographic number to fresh phone?
Hi Fresh Man Referred a friend. Her single Telkom line was signed up under a business account. Can she port this 011 geographic number to fresh phone?
Hi. My 012 number has been ported to Freshphone and shows up in my Freshphone account portal. However, when I dail the 012 number it is routed to the old SIP account with another ISP where it was ported from instead of my account with Freshphone. Please advise

checked again 05:25 early, still not properly ported

Hi Fresh Man, I have gone through the process of porting my Telkom number, paid the R155,25 and completed and uploaded the online FreshPhone Porting Application Form. However, I somehow missed the part to upload the other two required documents (my ID and Telkom account). Is there a way to upload these two documents without going through the whole process and having to pay R155,25 again?

Hi Werner

This will be a simple routing change that we will have to request for either your previous provider, or most likely the network that is not able to reach your number of FreshPHONE. What we will need is one or 2 examples with exact time and date of the calls and the number that you were testing from. We can then escalate this to the Porting Authority.   Don't send your examples to this public forum, rather send to port@freshphone.co.za with an explanation on why you are sending them

Hi Angeline

There is unfortunately nothing that we can do to assist you, besides giving you a new number. Neotel have closed their new ports as of last week

Hi Number now routes correctly and seems the issue was resolved overnight. Thanks

Hi, I want to port my Telkom home number but after I made the payment of R155.25 your website refuses to let me upload the documentation you need.How can I resume or who can help me. Thanks

Hi Werner

Thank you for the update

Hi, I used to have a neotel number but their service is discontinued. I would like a new line if the existing neotel number cannot be ported. How would I go about this, really need your assistance. Would a phone also need to be purchased with sim or how does it work

Getting an error trying to pay for a port. Its throwing a web exception error about values that cannot be null.

Hi Werner

Thank you for update. Please advise on what you need from me in order to proceed with the new number and how the pre-paid will work on a monthly basis. 

Regards, 

Angeline

Login or Signup to post a comment