Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

3 people have this question

Good Day Paul,

Your request will be forwarded to our porting department who will assist you shortly.

Regards

Freshman 

Hi, I submitted a request to have my 011 number ported. I paid for it and submitted all paperwork, and today I get a port rejection email that I can’t be ported as the line is cancelled. This however is not true, as the voice line is still active and I’m currently using it and telkom has also confirmed that the line is active and not cancelled

Hi Mayurmadoo,

The rejections we receive come from Telkom directly. Therefore if we are advised by Telkom that your line has been cancelled, we have to relay the message to the client to take up with Telkom directly. 

Please send an email to port@freshphone.co.za, along with your FreshPhone account number, in order for us to investigate further.

Regards,

FreshPhone

Fresh Man,

I have previously ported my ADSL line to AXXESS more than 2 years ago.

I now wanted to port my home number to Freshphone and after paying the R 150.00 I was informed that I would be loosing my ADSL connection also.  I don't want to loose my ADSL line.  I was under the impression that it's no longer with Telkom any longer.  Can you please advise?

Hi Theo,

Please send your query though to port@freshphone.co.za and one of our agents will attend to your query.

Regards,

FreshMan

Hi my card transaction for port application was successful but was not diverted to the documents upload section. Please assist to get these uploaded. My FreshPhone number is 0872376803

1 person likes this

Hi Andre,

I believe your query has been attended to via a private email, which was sent to port@freshphone.co.za.

Regards,

FreshMan

How many days does the process takes from a completed and paid application to the ported number being being implemented on the FP platform?

Hi Arnoud,

The standard turn around time once the application has been submitted is 7-10 working days, however, our porting authorities closed on the 5th December 2017 and will only re-open on the 5th January 2018. Therefore if you have submitted a port application since then, you will need to re-apply in the new year in order for us to process the application. 

Regards,

FreshMan

I've also completed payment, however the link to proceed to the document submission does not seem to respond. I do not wish to repeat the payment please. I have emailed port@freshphone.co.za

Hi, I paid the 150.00 to port my telkom number 011 782 0080 to freshphone on the 19/11/2017. Please advise progress.

Hi Haroon,

I see that you did in fact make a payment for the porting fee, however I do not see a porting application completed for the above mentioned number. I have searched by your email address as well, however there is no application active for that number.

Please send an email to port@freshphone.co.za with the ported number, your FreshPhone account number as well as the date you made the payment and one of our porting administrators will be in touch with the application link needed in order for us to process the application and get your number ported.

Hope you find the above in order.

Regards,

FreshMan

Hi,

I did the port application and got a confirmation date 30/01/2018, I can see that my number is under DID manager.

My concern is that my telkom account is still active though? Do you cancel the account on my behalf or must cancel with them directly?

Hi Grant

Now that it has ported, your Telkom account can be cancelled ( unless you have adsl connectivity with Telkom, then don't cancel that part of it.)

This is something that you will need to do as the Telkom account holder

Just a quicky - can we port numbers from Nexus? Or only Telkom? It's a geographical number (Cape Town 021)... 

Nexus has been taken over by WebAfrica and I don't want to use them anymore, but freshphone seems good.

Login or Signup to post a comment