Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

4 people have this question

Hi Arnoud,

The standard turn around time once the application has been submitted is 7-10 working days, however, our porting authorities closed on the 5th December 2017 and will only re-open on the 5th January 2018. Therefore if you have submitted a port application since then, you will need to re-apply in the new year in order for us to process the application. 

Regards,

FreshMan

Hi Neels,

You will not see the ported number on the dashboard, how ever its pointed to the 087 number in the backend of our system so what ever the 087 number does the ported number will also do.

still not working

Hi Fresh Man Referred a friend. Her single Telkom line was signed up under a business account. Can she port this 011 geographic number to fresh phone?
Hi Fresh Man Referred a friend. Her single Telkom line was signed up under a business account. Can she port this 011 geographic number to fresh phone?

checked again 05:25 early, still not properly ported

Getting an error trying to pay for a port. Its throwing a web exception error about values that cannot be null.

Hi Eugene, sorry about that, seems like we still have some debugging to do - ill make sure the accounts people get hold of you, and we will take things from there.

Hi Edwin, Please email your payment  details and port request to help@freshphone.co.za we are aware of the persistent issue and we are working on it, in the meanwhile the port may still be processed manually.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

@fresh man Are you able to port 011 Telkom numbers now?

Hi Andre,

I believe your query has been attended to via a private email, which was sent to port@freshphone.co.za.

Regards,

FreshMan

I get the same thing - site is very broken! I hope I haven't been charged.

Source Error: 

Line 27: 
Line 28:         string actionName = Request["actionName"];
Line 29:         AccountID = int.Parse(Request["AccountID"]);
Line 30:         try
Line 31:         {

Source File: c:\inetpub\.NET TMS\pages\Billing-Modal-Port.aspx.cs    Line: 29 

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String]
   System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +7470778
   System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +119
   System.Int32.Parse(String s) +23
   pages_Billing_Modal_Port.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\.NET TMS\pages\Billing-Modal-Port.aspx.cs:29
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Hi there. My number was supposed to be ported today (10/10/2017). I noticed at 15:00 that there was no dialtone. When I called it it said the number dialed was not correct. When I log into TMS.freshphone.co.za I do not see my old Telkom number in the DID manager yet. How long will it take to be shown in the DID manager? Thanks

Hi,

I ported my home Telkom number to FRESHphone in January and received confirmation that the port was completed on 9th January.

I was only able to test this in April though. When dialling my SIP number everything works. However, when dialling my old Telkom number, the voice recording states my number is unavailable, but the number which is read out, ends on a zero, whereas my SIP account number is 27870572872.

How do I get this fixed, please?

Login or Signup to post a comment