Start a new topic

Geographic Number Porting

Our Geographic Number Porting service will be available within 10 working days.

We will update this POST once ready.

Thank you for your patience.

4 people have this question

How many days does the process takes from a completed and paid application to the ported number being being implemented on the FP platform?

Hi there.

I just tried to port my phone number and managed to make a payment using my credit card.

After the payment went through I had a internet issue and cant seem to complete the process

I have received an email from Paygate saying the payment was successful. 

If I try do the port again I have to go through the payment page.

Hi Fresh Porting, I went through the process of porting my number and paid and signed through RightSignature. I cannot remember uploading all the documents. Will ibe able to see the ported number on my profile once completed instead of the 087...... number? Sorry I know you do not give much support because there is no monthly charge but it is new technology for an old man. Thank you.

Hi Neill

Yes, you can port a number numerous times as long as you are able to obtain the owner of the number when searching it on CRDB

Tested number porting this morning.

Can still phone from old landline number and the CLI shows the number that was supposed to be ported.

Can phone from VOIP phone using porting number as CLI and that works fine, porting number also shows up on DID.

Looks like Telkom did not release the line on their end perhaps? 

Hi there. I wish to port my Telkom 031 number. What is the process after paying the R150 via paygate? Do I have to inform Telkom and cancel with them? How long will the porting process take?

Thanks

Paul

Ok now telkom line switched off, cannot phone ported number from anywhere (call failed).

Can still dial using voip handset, ported number displays on recipients handset.

Hi, I want to port my Telkom number but I don't want to loose my telkom email. How do I proceed?

Hi Mayurmadoo,

The rejections we receive come from Telkom directly. Therefore if we are advised by Telkom that your line has been cancelled, we have to relay the message to the client to take up with Telkom directly. 

Please send an email to port@freshphone.co.za, along with your FreshPhone account number, in order for us to investigate further.

Regards,

FreshPhone

SIP account number: 27870575831

Good Day Paul

Porting can take 1-3 weeks to complete, please do not cancel with Telkom yet, only cancel once we have successfully ported your number to Freshphone, if you cancel before we will not be able to port a cancelled line.

To start the porting process please login to your TMS

- Select your account

- DID manager

- Select"Port my Geographical number"

- Make payment and follow the prompts to upload your documents and submit.

We will keep updated on your port as we proceed.

Regards

Freshman 

Hi Manus,

I can confirm that we have sent you a private email to verify your payment.

Once payment has been verified a link will be sent to you privately which will allow you to bypass the payment and process your port application.

Regards,

FreshMan

Good Day Rick

Fresphone porting can be found on your TMS.

Login to your TMS: https://tms.freshphone.co.za/

- Select your account

- Select DID Manager on the right hand side panel

- Select"Port my Geographical number"

Here you will make payment of R150 for your porting application, complete the porting application form via the link and upload all necessary documents needed.

Once done, submit your request to be processed.

Porting take 1 - 3 weeks.

Please do not cancel your line with your current provider yet, do so once the number has successfully ported over.

Regards

Freshman

Ok I've tested from Vodacom , CellC and Telkom mobile numbers to dial the ported number, all failed.

Only when I use the Zoiper app on another phone and then dialling the ported number from a different freshphone account that it works - which is basically internally voip to voip. 

Hi Dan,

Once you have made payment, you will be redirected to the port application form which you will complete online. You will then need to navigate back to the FreshPhone website to complete the application and upload the form, ID and telephone bill.

Regards,

FreshMan

Login or Signup to post a comment