Start a new topic

What payment methods are available?

You can pay via Mastercard and Visa card to purchase Air Time on your account. 

Note: No other methods of payment are accepted,  this helps us keeps the service cost of Fresh PHONE at zero.

1 person has this question

Is a Debit Master-card or Visa-card Acceptable to make payment?

Hi Viveganathen,

FreshPhone only allows for credit card payments and does not cater for any debit card payments.

Hope you find the above in order.

Regards,

FreshBilling

1 person likes this
Thanks for the clarification. 2×Questions : (1)What is the Minimum value of Airtime that one can purchase? (2)How long is the airtime valid for?

Hi Viveganathen,

The minimum value of airtime we offer is R100.00 and the airtime does not expire, however it is also non transferable or refundable.

Regards,

FreshBilling

Thanks for the clarification.

I have use my Debit Card but it was rejected, so what's next because I don't have a credit card as mentioned?

Hi Moloke,

I hope you are well. As mentioned in a previous post we do not support any other payment function besides credit cards. I apologise for the inconvenience. 

Thank you. 

It would help if Freshphone would offer other forms of payment for purchasing airtime, even vouchers, something, anything! Used to use this service a lot until I stumbled into that problem of no way to purchase airtime without a credit card. Makes it all rather pointless.

1 person likes this
i so agree Dru cos not everybody believe on having credit card this service of only credit card its so pointless

1 person likes this
am new at this freshphone but already am getting confused by the other time they say you can pay via master card or visa card... and the othe respond say you cant pay with any other than credit card. so which is which

1 person likes this

It is quite frustrating. Actually considering moving to another provider.

Hi Dru

We note your frustration. Unfortunately though, we do not accept anything other than credit card payments.

Update: For those struggling to find a credit card to use for payment, I recently discovered the most/some banks actually offer Virtual Credit Card services where you can create a temporary electronic card to use for online purchases. Used it and worked like a charm.

1 person likes this

which bank offers such services

Login or Signup to post a comment